A:Make sure you back up your files before the system update.
系统更新前一定要备份你的文件。
B:Good call. I'll keep that in mind. Don't want to lose all that work.
好建议。我会记住的。不想丢掉所有工作成果。
🔁 间隔回顾
I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
我不想得罪人。
07-25 · 表达顾虑
A:Should I bring up the budget issue in the meeting?
我应该在会上提预算的问题吗?
B:I'd wait until after the meeting. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, especially Mark's since he owns that budget.
我会等会后再说。我不想得罪人,特别是Mark,因为那是他的预算。
It completely slipped my mind.
我完全忘了。
07-17 · 忘事道歉
A:Did you send the documents to the client like we discussed?
你按我们讨论的把文件发给客户了吗?
B:Oh no, it completely slipped my mind! I'll send them right away.
糟了,我完全忘了!我马上发。
Let me bounce an idea off you.
让我跟你探讨个想法。
07-06 · 征求意见
A:Let me bounce an idea off you. What if we offer free shipping for first-time customers?
让我跟你探讨个想法。如果我们给首次客户提供免费配送怎么样?
B:That's actually a really smart idea. It could help with retention.
这确实是个好主意。有助于留存。