A:The client wants the revised proposal by Thursday, the team presentation by Friday, and the budget forecast by Monday.
客户要求周四前交修改后的方案,周五前交团队演示,周一前交预算预测。
B:Let me get this straight. That's three deliverables in four days. Can we prioritize?
让我确认一下。四天内要交三份东西。能不能排个优先级?
🔁 间隔回顾
Don't get me wrong.
别误会我的意思。
07-26 · 澄清误会
A:I think the new design is much better than the old one.
我觉得新设计比旧的好多了。
B:Don't get me wrong, the old design had its charm. I just think the new one is more user-friendly.
别误会,旧设计有它的魅力。我只是觉得新的更易用。
I think we're on the same page.
我想我们的想法是一致的。
07-18 · 确认共识
A:So we'll launch the campaign next Monday and track metrics weekly?
所以我们下周一上线活动,每周追踪数据指标?
B:Yes, I think we're on the same page. Let's finalize the details and get started.
对,我觉得我们的想法是一致的。敲定细节就开始吧。
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你我做不到。
07-02 · 谦虚致谢
A:Congratulations on winning the award! Your presentation was amazing.
恭喜获奖!你的演讲太精彩了。
B:Thank you, but I couldn't have done it without you. Your feedback really helped me polish it.
谢谢,但没有你我做不到。你的反馈真的帮我打磨了很多。